Friday 5th May – Monday 8th May
Can you find the 10 hidden letters that are displayed in shop windows throughout Watford Town Centre, and use them to spell out the missing secret word?
Watford BID, in partnership with Aspire Academies Trust, are inviting you and the family along to have a royally good time in Watford Town Centre as we celebrate the Coronation of King Charles III with a fun trail!
In this FREE trail, kids can explore Watford Town Centre whilst being on the lookout for big letters in shop windows, hidden amongst the wonderful Coronation themed drawings, created by local school children.
There will be 40 shop windows decorated with Coronation drawings from Friday 5th May – Monday 8th May, but only 10 of them will have those all-important hidden letters that spell out the missing secret word!
Download and print out your entry form (coronation-trail-entry-form) or visit The Beech House at 49-51 Watford High Street from 5th May – 8th May to collect your entry form. Hand the entry form back in at The Beech House once you and your search party have completed the trail.
Those daring explorers that find all 10 missing letters, spell out the secret word and hand in their entry form will be sent an online certificate to crown them as a Town Centre Trail King or Queen. They will also be entered into a prize draw with the chance to be the solo winner of a £50 Watford Gift Card!
The assortment of colourful coronation drawings you’ll find in Watford Town Centre shop windows have been created by children from local primary schools, all part of Aspire Academies Trust. The schools within the Trust are Bedmond Academy, Bovingdon Primary Academy, Broadfield Academy, Hammond Academy, Knutsford Primary Academy and The Grove Academy. Find out more about the great work that they do at www.aspireacademiestrust.org.uk.
Finding the 10 missing letters
- The trail should be completed between 11am – 5pm to ensure that the letters are visible – participating businesses may have their shutters down during their closing hours
- The 10 missing letters are hidden in 10 different shop windows, and are displayed on A3 sheets of paper
- The missing letters can be found in any of the 40 shop windows listed here: trail-shop-windows
- You can fill out & submit multiple entry forms if you have more than one participant wanting to complete the trail
- Visit @WatfordBID socials for more information and maybe even some clues!
For any questions about the Watford Town Centre Coronation Trail, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01923 919 989 between Monday – Friday, 9am – 5pm. Full Terms & Conditions can be viewed here: watford-town-centre-coronation-trail-terms-conditions